Update Tuesday 24th March 2020
We are open and here to help. Our temporary hours are
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturdays : 9am – 3pm (Hawthorn East and Kew Vet),
9am -1pm (Alphington and Fairfield Vet)
From Tuesday 24th of March we will be changing access to our receptions and to the way our team and clients conduct consultations. We ask clients to call us from their car or outside on arrival and one of our team will collect your pet for consultation. We ask you to wait in your car or outside and the vet will call to discuss your pet and any treatment or treatment plan required. We will then bring your pet and any medication back out to you.
We request cash payments are avoided and contactless card or payment from outside over the phone if possible.
This change is to ensure we are:
- Doing everything we can to protect our teams who are working on the frontline and doing everything they can to help your pets.
- Complying with Government requirements in regard to social distancing and reducing COVID transmission.
- Doing what we can to ensure we can remain open and be here for you and your pets when they need us.
In addition to these latest changes we will continue with our other measures including:
- A 2 team approach during the week to ensure our staff teams are separated and isolated form each other.
- Increased hygiene, disinfection and social distancing.