|We would like to send a huge THANK YOU to everyone for being so understanding and obliging while we have been managing Covid-19 restrictions. We know that it has been an adjustment to what everyone is used to and we appreciate your co-operation.
From this week, in alignment with government restrictions, we will be able to allow one client in with each pet for consultations.
We are still offering contact free consultations for those who would prefer to stay outside or in their car while we treat your pet.
If you do wish to come inside with your pet we still need to abide by social distancing guidelines and restrictions so we ask the following:
- Please phone us on arrival – we will be keeping the door locked so we can control how many people we are legally allowed in the building. Please note – each clinic is a different size so we have different restrictions for each.
- Please only have one household member come in for the consultation.
- Please use the hand sanitiser we have provided.
- Please follow directions from staff if they request you wait outside or ask you to stay in a particular part of the waiting room/consultation room. We are trying to ensure everyone stays safe.
- Please use markings on the floor to maintain social distancing.
- Please use contactless payment where possible.
- Please do not come in if you are sick or if you have been in contact with someone who is sick.
For medication and food pick ups we are happy to continue bringing the items out to you, please phone or email ahead so we can get it ready for you and phone when you arrive for collection.
We appreciate everyone’s assistance with helping us abide by the restrictions as they are at the moment. We will keep you updated if restrictions are eased again. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest and don’t forget to add us to your email contact list so that important emails don’t end up in the spam folder.