We want to reassure everyone that we will be remaining open to care for your pets during the current lockdown.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for clients and a safe workplace for our teams, who are working tirelessly in difficult circumstances to continue to provide treatment and care for animals.
Please note from 24 August we have made the decision to return to having our front door closed at the clinics. However, we will still be offering a full service for you and your pet.
- If you require pet supplies or products, please phone ahead and order and pay over the phone. Phone us when you arrive at the clinic and one of our team can bring your supplies directly out to you.
- We will be returning to socially distanced contactless consultations of patients.
- We ask that only ONE family member attends the clinic with your pet. If you or anyone in your house has been diagnosed with COVID, or has any symptoms we ask you do not attend the clinic and contact us for further advice.
- Please phone the clinic when you arrive and our team will provide further instructions. One of our vets will obtain a history from you about your pet, then a vet and nurse will safely examine your pet in one of our consultation rooms. As we are limited in space, in order to comply with social distancing you will be unable to be in the consultation room at the same time.
- Our team will be continuing with our strict sanitisation and disinfection protocols.
- Please use contactless (card) payments.
- Kew Cattery will remain open although all admits and discharges including payment will be done over the phone. Phone us when you arrive to pick up or drop your cat and one of us will collect or bring your cat directly to the car.
We thank you for your understanding. We are making these changes to ensure we can remain safe and remain open to care for your pets.